Frame Repair in Troy
When a vehicle has been involved in an accident, the Frame/Unitized body of the vehicle may have been compromised in the accident. The Collision Shop of Troy has State-certified technicians to analyze the Frame/Unibody of your vehicle to determine the extent of damage.
The Collision Shop of Troy has the latest equipment necessary to straighten the vehicle to pre-accident condition. The Collision Shop of Troy understands these Frame Repair are critical in that the Frame/Unibody must be brought back to manufacturer's specification before the outer sheet metal can be replaced or repaired. With the Frame/Unibody repaired, The Collision Shop of Troy will align all four wheels of the vehicle to ensure that the car will steer straight and track properly. After the wheel alignment is complete each vehicle is test driven by The Collision Shop of Troy to ensure the proper function and handling of the vehicle. The Collision Shop of Troy then offers a lifetime repair warranty on all work performed.
The Collision Shop of Troy
10 Things to know before having your car repaired
As our Troy customer, we welcome you. At our Troy Collision Shop you will receive the finest quality Frame Repair services available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision repair industry here in Troy. We are:
- Working to keep our Troy shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today's complex vehicles.
- Keeping our technicians up to date through ongoing training; striving to meet standards of top quality auto body paint and frame repair work here in Troy.
- Dedicated to improving the auto body repair industry in Troy.
- As a member of the Troy business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship.
- Here to answer any of your Frame Repair questions. You may have some questions concerning the estimating/repair process...this site was designed with those questions in mind.
If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained professionals at our Troy location are ready and willing to help you with your auto body repair and painting needs.
For us, satisfying our Troy customer is the most important goal we have. Again, thanks for coming to our auto collision repair shop in Troy.
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having collision damage repaired professionally.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of auto accident damage.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our shop in Troy and ask that the insurance company inspect the vehicle here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal for your Frame Repair.
- You have the right to go to the auto repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require that you go to a particular collision repair shop.
- Differences in collision repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE), technicians like at our Troy location.
- Ask if the collision repair shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- The Collision Shop of Troy offers a lifetime warranty on your repairs, for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Let The Collision Shop of Troy help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
The Collision Shop of Troy is the number one Auto Body & Paint Center in Southeast Michigan. We work directly with all insurance companies, large and small. The Collision Shop of Troy is open on Saturday for your convenience, (Please Call Ahead).
Services We Offer:
Free Estimates, Towing, Glass Replacement, Theft Recovery, Frame & Unibody Repair, Custom Paint, Color Matching, Lease Turn-In, Fleet Repairs, All Makes and Models. Visit The Collision Shop of Troy location today!
Like we said before, with everything that The Collision Shop of Troy has to offer: Free Loaner, We Pay Your Deductible, Lifetime Warranty, and much more! Why would you get your vehicle repaired anywhere else? Call us today at 248-585-387.